SPIGARELLI BB 25" RISER

Ian

AIUK Saviour
Black 25" Spigarelli BB riser for a right handed archer with wood grip,arrow rest,two integral and removeable barebow weights,owners manual,allen keys,protective riser pouch and original packaging.
Only reason for sale is this years Christmas present of a Border Tempest arriving shortly.
£295.00

Kerf

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Black 25" Spigarelli BB riser for a right handed archer with wood grip,arrow rest,two integral and removeable barebow weights,owners manual,allen keys,protective riser pouch and original packaging.
Only reason for sale is this years Christmas present of a Border Tempest arriving shortly.
£295.00
I shoot a Stolid Bull Black Thunder riser. I love its heft which keeps me nice and steady at full draw and the neutral balance feel of the shot with no hand shock. Similar to what I’ve heard others say about the Spig BB in fact. I’d therefore be very interested to hear what you think of the Tempest by way of comparison
With regard to your sale, there is a new BB archer at my club who has a very basic riser. If the Spig is still available I’ll mention your post to him if I see him on Wednesday (club night).

Last edited:

Ian

AIUK Saviour
That`s kind of you,thanks.
I have pics that I can email if there is any interest in it.
For many years I shot a Spig 650 Club quite successfully,that too was a very stable barebow riser and the BB carries on that tradition.
I prefer the BB over the Club because of it`s versatility in being able to change the weight configuration and also the ZT rest is excellent compared to the built in rest of the Club,in all other aspects they are very similar in hand.
It will be interesting to see how the Tempest compares,especially considering the price difference.
It has arrived and I have been setting it up but due to this foul weather have not had a chance to try it out yet.

Kerf

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
That`s kind of you,thanks.
I have pics that I can email if there is any interest in it.
For many years I shot a Spig 650 Club quite successfully,that too was a very stable barebow riser and the BB carries on that tradition.
I prefer the BB over the Club because of it`s versatility in being able to change the weight configuration and also the ZT rest is excellent compared to the built in rest of the Club,in all other aspects they are very similar in hand.
It will be interesting to see how the Tempest compares,especially considering the price difference.
It has arrived and I have been setting it up but due to this foul weather have not had a chance to try it out yet.
I can’t make the club shoot tomorrow so have sent a text to the archer I mentioned. Will report back.

Kerf

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Hi Ian. Have you been able to shoot your Tempest? Wondering what you think of it and what limbs you paired it with?

Ian

AIUK Saviour
Hi Ian. Have you been able to shoot your Tempest? Wondering what you think of it and what limbs you paired it with?
Yes I have been out with the Tempest quite a few times now.
I am using Borders CV-W limbs.
Much lighter feel in the hand compared to the Spig with all the weights attached.
Well balanced with their shaped barebow weights fitted.
Noisier on the very short shots stringwalking.
Very low brace height compared to the Spig making it feel quite slingy in the shot with the cv-w`s. Tempest & Mirage.JPG

Kerf

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Thanks Ian. Very interesting. The Tempest is still on my options list if I ever decide to change from the Black Thunder.