Sport 80, adding an existing membership?

Mistake

Ironman
How do you add an existing membership to sport 80?

I've already got my Archery GB membership, but we did the old fashioned way because half my club members don't have emails/ think that a computer is an advanced abacus.

I would avoid this terrible terrible site like the plague normally, but I've been told I have to do my British Field Champs entry though it.

Valkamai

How do you add an existing membership to sport 80?

I've already got my Archery GB membership, but we did the old fashioned way because half my club members don't have emails/ think that a computer is an advanced abacus.

I would avoid this terrible terrible site like the plague normally, but I've been told I have to do my British Field Champs entry though it.
Good luck with that, only took me three weeks last year and annoyingly that was to shoot at my own club ! The problem was something to do with date of birth having been entered wrongly and then not agreeing with the category I wanted to enter. Best hitting the help button and sending them an email.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Shirt

Assuming you've logged in to the site, click Athletes on the left hand side and then there's a button top right saying "add new athlete". Fill in the blanks and you should be good to go. If that doesn't work, email Sport:80 support ([email protected]) and ask them what's stopping you.