Team Shirts

Barry C

Who produces your team shirts and how much do you pay. I am ordering my club shirts and wanted to check if any clubs get btter deals or higher quality items than we do. We currently pay ~15 pounds for a plane colour polo shirt with embroidered breast and screen print on the rear. Also any one know a good place to get fleeces and sweatshirts? And prices?

MrC

Hi Barry,

Who produces your team shirts and how much do you pay. I am ordering my club shirts and wanted to check if any clubs get btter deals or higher quality items than we do. We currently pay ~15 pounds for a plane colour polo shirt with embroidered breast and screen print on the rear. Also any one know a good place to get fleeces and sweatshirts? And prices?
</p>

Good thread topic. We're currently getting an order together so I'll try and remember to note down the supplier etc off the notice board next time I'm at the club ....</p>__________________
MrC

Shirt

Barry - since it's presumably done through your union, it'll almost certainly be PSM or ADM. The latter are a lot better, certainly in terms of getting the size right if nothing else. Might be worth investigating whether your Union has an exclusive supply contract - I know York signed one of these two years back that gave all the business of every sports club and union society to ADM for three years, and the discounts were phenomenal.

15 quid sounds about right, I'm used to paying 20 for mine with a custom screenprint. For fleeces etc would suggest you have a gander at whoever your Union supplier is, if they have one. Otherwise, see what Tesco have and nip down your local T-shirt printer, they frequently do discounts if it's large orders. :)

Barry C

We currently use a company called Smudge as they do all the uni clothing for sports wear. They had the logo so we didn't get roasted on set up fees.

MrC

Hi Barry,

Apologies, took me a couple of attempts to remember this ....

We use www.caps-badges.co.uk and were very happy with the order we got from them last year. I believe set-up costs were low (or non-existent??) and as an example, the catalogue we have has a few different kinds of polo shirt in the ?11.40 - ?13.99 range. (I bought a long sleeved one at ?15.)