Titan Recurve Sight

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
tel said:
What did they charge you for shipping, MM?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, can't remember off-hand Tel, I'll dig it out later and let you know.

Mick

Field Archer

If ordering from the USA, don't forget the high probability of having to pay import duty, VAT and local couriers handling fee. :thumbsdow:hissyfit:

I?ve had to pay every time on orders from the USA, but never from any other country.

Radar_UK

Fonz Awardee
Field Archer said:
If ordering from the USA, don't forget the high probability of having to pay import duty, VAT and local couriers handling fee. :thumbsdow:hissyfit:

I?ve had to pay every time on orders from the USA, but never from any other country.
Sometimes if you ask the company sending it to mark it as a gift with a lower value you can evade the tax man..... not that I know, I've just been told you understand !

tel

Fonz Awardee
It must be me! Am I to take it that you guys are referring to the pin/aperture combination, and not what I would call a sight i.e the whole block/arm/scale/pin/aperture combination?
I thought that just the pin/aperture was exactly that, or, in some cases, a scope.....:bang:

tel

Fonz Awardee
Field Archer said:
The Titan Recurve Scope is the aperture, with non magnifying lens and threaded rod. It can be fitted to any recurve sight.
That far I'd got ;)

Where I got lost was the original question asking about a 'Titan Recurve Sight'.....