Wanted ACE points 120 grains break off

Cereleste

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I've got loads of 110 and 90 gain points but you can't cut them longer. Looking for about a dozen.

Cereleste

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Plenty in stock new in shops but as I've got a bucket load of other points I don't use, and a light wallet, figured someone else might be in a similar state.

Cereleste

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I got a dozen of these a couple of months ago, arrived quite quickly & cheap:-

Thanks, I had no idea "generic" ones exist, and up to 150gn! Will give them a go.

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
I got 150gr cuz my ACE shafts (2nd hand bargain) might be a tad too stiff, they came with 100gr.

Shafts are 470, bow is #51 @ 29".

I haven't actually shot them yet, hopefully 2moz if my Egertech foam boss package shows up, but they fit as well as the OEM Easton points, seem well-made & are identical as far as my "herb" scales can tell ;)

I just checked back on my diary thread - page 12 I think - they took 17 days from order to delivery, though that be different now.

Cereleste

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I got 150gr cuz my ACE shafts (2nd hand bargain) might be a tad too stiff, they came with 100gr.

Shafts are 470, bow is #51 @ 29".

I haven't actually shot them yet, hopefully 2moz if my Egertech foam boss package shows up, but they fit as well as the OEM Easton points, seem well-made & are identical as far as my "herb" scales can tell ;)
Glad to know they fit well internally - do they bulge out more than the Easton ones? It's hard to tell whether the base of the external part is sitting flush with the carbon or if it sticks out a bit in the picture. I'm interested to see how the 150gr points move your arrows as the internal length looks to be about the same as a full length Easton break-off - with the 620-520 spine range I've got a very rough equivalence of 20 grains external point weight=0.1 in static spine in terms of impact point at 30 and 60m, but changing the internal length of the point has almost no effect. I'm currently limited to 9m indoors so unfortunately no long distance point weight testing for me soon.