Wanted

chazzzyb

Old round pedestal table and four chairs to be used as props in a western themed archery day.
Local collection and return to Peterborough/Cambridge area if wanted back or will dispose of.
Condition irrelevant as long as it looks the part

chazzzyb

It is the Oobac birthday bash and every year we try to do a themed shoot. Last year it was medievil and most people dressed up as Robin Hood etc and knights, this year it is a western theme and we will be dressing up as cowboys and indians, why dont you come along?

Craftsman

I would love to,,,,,but,,,,,

When I dress as a cowboy, I am normally shooting 2 revolvers, a Winchester style rifle and a double-barreled shotgun, live ammunition, in competition and against the clock!

Some of your members may be a little put out!!

Where is the venue?

chazzzyb

I would love to,,,,,but,,,,,

When I dress as a cowboy, I am normally shooting 2 revolvers, a Winchester style rifle and a double-barreled shotgun, live ammunition, in competition and against the clock!

Some of your members may be a little put out!!

Where is the venue?

LOL If it was up to mee I would let you come and do your stuff but as you say, I think a few would be a little perterbed to say the least but you are quite welcome to dress up wear empty guns and bring along a bow and some arrows.
I dont know if you are willing to travel but we are in cambridgeshire behind the Plough Pub in Milk and Water Drove.
It is easier to look on the web for the pub if you want to find us.

chazzzyb

The club was run by a cowboy for long enough - it makes sense!
??? What do you mean by your comment?? I am a bit confused, I have been with our club for about 2 years and our club has come a long way in this time with new people joining and a lot of fresh ideas for its development so please clarify this coment

chuffalump

LOL If it was up to mee I would let you come and do your stuff but as you say, I think a few would be a little perterbed to say the least but you are quite welcome to dress up wear empty guns and bring along a bow and some arrows.
I dont know if you are willing to travel but we are in cambridgeshire behind the Plough Pub in Milk and Water Drove.
It is easier to look on the web for the pub if you want to find us.
I believe Craftsman is in America. Cowboy action shooting would probably be illegal in the UK.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Craftsman

Now, Chuffalump, if you look at the little panel of info on the left, you will find that Craftsman is from Mansfield in Nottinghamshire, the historical home of RH.
CAS is not illegal in the UK, there are hundreds of wanna-be cowboys out there using perfectly legal and registered firearms on Home Office approved ranges.

That pretty flag is the Nottinghamshire County flag that was actually voted for by the population of Notts and denotes where I'm from.

Where are all you anonymous people from??? Are you shy or ashamed?

Your dress code,,,green or white,,,,,,,,ours is Western fashion as in anything from bib and brace overalls, through working cowboy and on to Doc Holiday as long as it includes a hat and boots.

So,,,where were we,,,bows and arrows versus pistols, rifles and shotguns,,,,,roll up! roll up! Next performance will be,,,,,,,,

Oh, we have a table and chairs which would fit the bill but the missus objects to de-nuding the kitchen!

chuffalump

Oops. :D

Didn't notice that on Tapatalk. Sorry there Craftsman. I was so sure that you couldn't get handgun licenses in the UK civvie street.

Darlington, Co Durham here. :)

Munsterman

??? What do you mean by your comment?? I am a bit confused, I have been with our club for about 2 years and our club has come a long way in this time with new people joining and a lot of fresh ideas for its development so please clarify this coment
Ask your club mates. They are better placed to tell you.