WARNING! The dangers of ebay sellers & buyers

Matt_Brown

I even saw a target bow, once with the button fixed into the long rod bushing like a little stabiliser...
Slightly aside from the topic, but that is exactly were I store the button on my recurve when it is not in use. It keeps the button protected and stops me loosing it.

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Adverts like that always make me wonder if the seller is legit... If they admit that they don't know much about it but are selling old kit that they found/inherited/were given, that's one thing... It's when they don't seem to know the basics, but claim expertise...

ameech

Ironman
I've emailed their info link so they can check it out, but seems to have a lot in common (including the take down field bow) with the stolen kit....and it's in Manchester. Anyone know a quicker way of contacting Assheton Bowmen? (as the listing ends in 7hrs).

ameech

Ironman
Oh and while that listing has Carbon one's with it rather than the ACCs mentioned on the club's website, another chap had Carbon One's stolen.....with 600 spine.

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
And there are 10 in the photo, same as stolen, not the 8 he claims...

Mick

DarkMuppet

Well it clearly is the stolen equipment. If I were a local archer I'd be tempted to "win" the auction and turn up with a few burly friends to collect it ....:frying::devil:

ameech

Ironman
I've had a reply from one of the Assheton bowmen so they are aware of it now :) fingers crossed if it is his kit they will be able to get it sorted out!! When asked how long he had had it for, the seller replied saying he had it ~6 weeks but got it off a friend who found it while clearing out the garage......