What's new at your club?

Hodgelett

ULA won it's first experienced recurve team tournament since 2003/4 on Saturday. (I can't remember what my Portsmouth pb is so I don't know if I got a new one) The club is the biggest it's ever been and we're planning another beginners course in the new year :) Our 2nd Have-a-go fundraiser session flopped a bit though, but every penny counts....

coriorda

Malvern Nationals - Now incorporating CWAA Novices

The 5th Malvern Nationals (19th July) - Will now, in addition, incorporate the first ever County of Worcester Novices Tournament !!! - Lets hope for some good weather to go with it !.

bow67

What's new at my club? Lots of people I've never seen before! I went a couple of weeks ago and there where about 30 people I've never seen before!

I haven't been to my club for months due to personal commitments, and another club has been kind enough to help me out during this difficult time.

Neo

We got a fantastic new outdoor shooting venue...Also holding the Teesside Champs there this year.

Roll on next Thursday!!!

wymkof

We have now got an infestation of badgers?.. They dug up the field and seem to love the target pegs placed in the field.

Rapunzel

A few more rotten bosses, 2 more collapsed target stands, and not enough target pins :(

But the good news is we have ?25K in the bank the Committee won't spend!

greygoose

<h3><span lang="EN-GB" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Our# club #FALKIRK### OK9 - find the cheapest UK prices# is having a archey vist to Bangor in 4th NOV# shooting against them# oh i the black# suff# will be going down# the club use to have a yearly# shoot with# Bangor# for 5/6 years# they use come to FALKIRK so this is the it getting started up again#, Do any of you have any intershoots</span><span lang="EN-GB" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">#with other clubs ect </span></h3>
Any idea what has caused this post to appear as it does?
Greygoose

wymkof

We have now got an infestation of badgers?..

could be worse - could be beavers ooer!
Be careful the badgers are so well protected you can?t do anything to move them on.

Have a word with your local badger protection people. They were a really helpful at my club. The moved a set entrance to the side of the field so shooters would not fall in.

If they are digging up your field hunting for worms. This may sound daft but they love peanuts. Just scatter them round the edge of your field and they will look for them instead.

Hidden Hippo

At home we've got a load of new 4 legged stands and the old straw bosses are in the process of being replaced with layered foam (got one of the compounds and will be making more for everyone else soon with any luck).

not dead yet

Ironman
Be careful the badgers are so well protected you can?t do anything to move them on.

Have a word with your local badger protection people. They were a really helpful at my club. The moved a set entrance to the side of the field so shooters would not fall in.

If they are digging up your field hunting for worms. This may sound daft but they love peanuts. Just scatter them round the edge of your field and they will look for them instead.
or shoot the badgers when the badger protection people have gone......

you won't need 90lb they aint like elephants ,but they do make a mess of your front valance if you hit one