When My Birthday Came Early

Finch

Out for a meal with my parents last night (two beers made me light-headed...) when they dropped us off at home we invited them in for coffee.

My dad handed me a present with the words "sorry it's early but we wanted you to have it now". Intrigued I made the coffee and we sat down while I opened the gift.

Yep, they bought me 8 Easton X7 Eclipse arrows.

I had mentioned in conversation last weekend that I wanted some "indoor arrows" to complement the A/C/C ones that I had purchased with the bow. They conspired with my wife and this is the result. To say I am a happy bunny is an understatement! I now need to reset the button and rest to match these arrows (yay, yet more tuning!) and then pick up another button for next season when I will finally be able to get outdoors and shoot.

In other news, the club is running a "pay and play" have-a-go session at a nearby show this weekend. While I can't make Saturday, we have offered to attend and assist running the session on Sunday. Hopefully the weather plays nice and it does mean that we get free entry to the most excellent show. :)