which target

chimpo66

Read through a few threads but cant figure out what to buy, durafoam is big outlay which I may look at again down the line.
Ive an easy 25 to 30m from the bottom of my garden to the shrub bed at the back of the workshop which has a high rear wall, raised founds, workshop is 12m wide and peak on gavel is approx 28ft. In front of it are shrubs and trees min 8ft to higher than workshop.
If i required up to 50m i could run up the side of the workshop towards back of bungalow, if a stray arrow went over that it would be past garden cross road and into field, fingers crossed no cattle lol or loads of steak dinners.
If i hit a window in the house my ass will be grass from the wife lol :raspberry

Storage of target isnt an issue so what is the most durable for price. A [FONT=&quot]Egertec 65cm Straw Archery Target[/FONT]

Egertec 65cm Straw Archery Target, Over 30% off rrp, Free faces and pins. | eBay

or B [FONT=&quot]60CM LAYERED FOAM BUTT TARGET BOSS[/FONT]

NEW ARCHERY RECURVE COMPOUND CROSSBOW 60CM LAYERED FOAM BUTT TARGET BOSS | eBay

ash

don't bother with straw as it'll likely do your arms and back in pulling arrows out and they can wear out carbons as well as break them. i believe world archery require all targets to be foam now for reasons to stated. i'd go with foam target and looking at the one you linked to it will be easy to pull arrows out and will be friendly to your arrows life span.
i don't know you experience level but i'd keep home shooting no further than 18m to avoid any potential accidents although it sound like you have a high wall so you should be ok.

chimpo66

Thanks for the reply and that makes sense so I'll go down the foam route.
Distance wise I'll keep it short as suggested but in time have the scope to shoot from a longer distance whilst remaining safe.