Who should be the new ArcheryGB Performance Director

disbloke

Okay then, with the notice appearing on the website advertising for a Performance Director who should it be?

This is NOT meant to be serious nor for slagging off current members of the PU, just a bit of tongue in cheek fun.

Who's your suggestion for the role?

Me, I'd like nominate Mr Burns he has a ruthless streak and will do whatever it takes to achieve the result he wants!

Martin S

Kenneth Branagh:

He has plenty of experience as a director of performance, plus he's done Henry V so should have an understanding and prior experience of English archery.

HTH. ;)

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
I'd vote for poaching the cycling team's performance director :)

Tony_zelah

How about Master Pai Mai, and with half the squad the question of one eye open or both would be irrelevant :wide-eyed

Furface

Supporter
Gordon Brown.
Promise everything, get nothing, and ruin the sport in the process? That's about right!
What about Peter Mandelson? He would be able to smooge the sponsorship to pay for his position, and then convince everyone that archery, which he always loved, really needed to be replaced by football.

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
Whoever convinced the public that reality tv was good entertainment ... (s)he could convince anyone to do anything!

Schme1440

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
How about either Russell Brand or Jonathan Ross? I think both would be happy for the work.

Does it matter?

KiSik Lee. He seems to be touring the world... Korea...Australia.... USA.... GBR? We probably can't afford him.
Do we really need a Korean coach, just cos everyone else seems to have one?
What about some former GB archers from the 1980s & 1990s ... you know who I mean.

But if all else fails... The Sweedish Chef (See my avatar), he makes just as much sense as the rest of the GNAS! :stirthepo