collegearcher

Win & Win INNO CXT Riser 27" R/H Black White and Gold with cover
Win & Win Inno ex prime limbs Long 32lb with covers
Shibuya pink arrow rest
Win & Win carbon clicker
sf velocity carbon sight with sprigarelli sight pin
SF Elite Carbon Foam Limbs Long 34lb
Legend GB backpack with limb and riser pocket
12 x Easton ACC 3-04/680 all 12 have wraps on and 9 are fletched with spin wings fitted with ACC points (90g i think) and white g-nocks 30.25" excluding point and nock and bushing
sf magnetic stand with ground spike
shibuya DX Gold Tip pressure button with spare springs

less then one year old but only used a handfull of times. focusing on shooting my compound for the new season. there are the usual marks in the limb pockets and from the sight block (see pictures) but you cant see these when the bow is set up. the pictured win & win carbon clicker and pink shibuya arrow rest are included in the price. Also comes with the cleaning cloth and original cover.

?950ono collection preferred but postage available on request. item located in Washington Tyne and wear NE37

Attachments

collegearcher

i do have more photos but for some reason every time i try to upload i get errors. so if your interested PM me and i can send them to you.
also have been asked about selling individually it works out cheaper as a kit but individual prices are below

Win & Win INNO CXT Riser 27" R/H Black White and Gold with cover & Shibuya pink arrow rest & Win & Win carbon clicker - ?475
Win & Win Inno ex prime limbs Long 32lb with covers - ?400
sf velocity carbon sight with sprigarelli sight pin - ?50
SF Elite Carbon Foam Limbs Long 34lb - ?100
Legend GB backpack with limb and riser pocket - ?40
12 x Easton ACC 3-04/680 nocked and piled - ?90
sf magnetic stand with ground spike - ?10
shibuya DX Gold tip pressure button with spare springs - ?15

Xzorsist

Forgive me, newbie here... Am i correct in thinking that W&W INNO CXT Riser takes ILF limbs?

Rgds

Steve

Last edited: