Workin on the chain gang .....

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
With the return to archery came with a string or two (no bad pun intended, they will be later) attached. Its competition month at my club where we insanely agreed to host 3 comps in 4 weekends!

this generated :scared::bawling:: when I heard and is extremely likely to result in :tired::zzz:

So the first was over the weekend and damn near killed me. Our ex chairman joked that the field party resting between activities resembled the sun patio of an old folks home. Damn, if archers arent on average getting older! I think the local bowls club has a younger membership! This left me as a marginally athletic, for an archer pretty athletic and not yet retired, field party member as target relocation and storage operative. in other words get the bosses into the container and get them properly stacked. Moving 1 boss on a club night does not set you up for packing an entire container of competition gear in as short a time as possible. damn near fell asleep in the shower! Only good thing was it was the biggest (if inexperienced) field party I've seen in some time.

On the plus side held a workshop on fletching and fixed the vast majority of the club arrow stock. They hadnt been looked at in years and the 3 arrow sets were now mainly 2 arrow sets. Now just need to get the bows and ground quivers sorted.

Next week is the off week so will get to shoot but after that its 2 weekends back to back. Going to be a bit of a grind I think.