Bulk Buying Equipment

P1ngu101

Hi all
I'm a scout leader and we have been given money to buy Archery kit but it has to be used by all they age ranges from 6-50+ year olds we have room for a range with 2 bosses . we have to do it all by mail order who would you recommend and do you have any specific types of bow that you would recommend for the younger ages? ok with selecting recurves for older scouts but not sure about for the smaller ones.

Thanks

Darth Tom

Tricky situation, I'd recommend giving one of the shops a call; they will have more experience with this sort of thing.

Wales Archery, Clickers and Merlin would be my recommendations

Chil

For the younger members you could get 48" takedown at 12-14 lb draw weight or go for the fibre glass jelly bow, with the Beaver age group and some Cubs it is not always the draw weight but the physical weight of the bow that causes a problem.To be honest I try to avoid teaching Beavers as they will have something to look forward to when they join Cubs. As Darth says give some shops a call, other Scout Leaders I know have found Clickers very helpful, but I am sure other shops are just as good.