Advice on three sights

vserghi

Hi all, I am considering upgrading my current sight (Decut 120) to one of these three, all around the ?130-?150 mark. Any opinions would be helpful. 1. Soma - FV-200, 2. Shibuya Dual Click, 3. Spigarelli Evolution I did notice on the Spigarelli, that there are two lock nuts on the sight pin. Looks a little half baked to me.Seems as though line breaks are not being seen in the post

Tuck

I have two Shibuyas a Dual Click and an Ultima, both good sights.
Why are you 'upgrading' ?
As long as the sight stays where it should, no tangible benefit?

Eat, Drink, Shoot, Enjoy.

Microphonic

I have a dual click. Its easy and smooth to adjust, unlike my last sight. However, as long as your sight is easy to adjust and doesn't rattle apart, like others have said, no need to upgrade really.

vserghi

The reason I am upgrading is my Decut has a problem with the micro adjuster on the elevation. I can adjust it in one direction but not in the other, so I have to use the coarse adjustment to move it up.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I am upgrading is my Decut has a problem with the micro adjuster on the elevation. I can adjust it in one direction but not in the other, so I have to use the coarse adjustment to move it up.

Wookster

I have a Shibuya Dual click and it's a great bit of kit. I've paired it with aBeiter sight pin. I don't think you can go far wrong with these mate.