Border Tempest 25" riser with 34# CV9 limbs @27.5"

Afternoon all,

I was down at Border yesterday and am about to place an order for the above, but was wondering if any of you have shot this sort of combination in field archery freestyle limited category? And if so what is your thoughts about the bow limbs etc.
Good shooting.

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I have shot a 25" Tempest for 5 years. Haven't felt the need to change risers despite being a bit of a kit junky. Last couple of years have been with 9s. Mine are 43lbs though, at 29, so I can't give you the same comparison. I shoot the same bow for freestyle target indoor and out, field and clout. Happy days :cool:

Excellent, The riser just felt right in the hand right from when I picked it up. My biggest problem now is my impatience lol. It will be part of the way through this coming summer season before I see it., So I tell myself, patience old man...but it doesn't work so its back to drooling over the pics on the FB
page

Welllllll!!! there in lies a difficult choice. I currenttly have an orange Mybo Wave and really like the colour, so am drawn to orange but then I saw the light blue with the Scots Saltire so that is tempting me big style :).