For Sale Carter x 3 and 1 x Original Stan Micro release aids

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hello,

(**** The battery has just gone on my camera (on charge as I type) so cannot post any photo's just yet but will take pictures asap for you to view.*** PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS EVENING 4/12)

I have three Carter release aids for sale and one Orginal Stan micro.

Carter Evolution - 3 finger in blue with a Carter peg fitted. ?85 inc P&P
Carter Evolution + (ITS) - 3 finger in red with a Carter peg fitted. ?85 inc P&P
Carter Just Cuz + (ITS) - 3 finger in red, with adjusto trigger and peg fitted. ?85 inc P&P
Original Stan micro is in a lightish blue colour and is I think, a hinge release? There is no peg like on the Carter ones and am not 100% sure if anything else may be missing. Best offer for this one.

There are/were no allen keys or springs with any of them but I think one did come with some springs (no allen key) so will look for them. (Just had a quick look and found them, they are in their original bag and the label says 1 x 30#, 1 x 50# and 1 x 59# so would not know what ones they are and there is also a 4th spring. (2 springs are darker in colour and are harder to push together so possibly 59#ers ?)
They are in good condition and have been looked after with no chips that I can see and I will do my upmost to photograph each one from all sides etc.
The Stan and Just Cuz+ have not been used from buying.
Please PM me if you are interested as these will go up on Ebay in a week or two's time.
Cheers,
Paul
**************** PS I am also open to offers ****************

Last edited:

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Sorry but I am having problems trying to load on the other pictures and I get a message saying only one picture per post.
If any one would like any pictures please let me know and I can email them to you if required.
Cheers,
Paul

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hello All,

***** 30/12/2012 Price drop***** The price has been reduced on both the blue Evo and the red Evo+ to ?75 inc P&P.

Pictures can be emailed if required.

Paul

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hi,

Excellent news as I was going to mail you to see how things went at Xmas.

Have a great New Year.

Paul

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
The price has been reduced on both the blue Evo and the red Evo+ to ?75 inc P&P.
Hello and my apologies..... I thought I had listed as ?75 + P&P.......that will teach me for not checking.
The price for postage would be ?2.70 as that was what I was charged for the Just B so will keep at that.
Sorry for any confusion caused.

Paul

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Paul, has the red evo+gone? Did try to PM you but it seems to have vanished!
Hi,

I did and have responded but not sure if you got them as maybe your mailbox may be full ?

Paul

PS this may mean you won't get this post either ?

Last edited:

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hi All,

?75.00 inc P&P for the blue Evo,pics on request.
?75.00 inc P&p for the red Evo +, again pics on request.

Will leave on here for a few more weeks before they go on fleabay.

Paul