Compound Bow Hoyt Pro Edge Elite Vs Alpha Elite?

T101

hey, main differences with these please? Just shot the Alpha and was very impressed, but is the Pro Edge any better?

The Alpha had very solid wall and extremely steady in hold, only crit was quite a tuff draw for the 50lbs it was set on.

Grouped well straight away despite draw length too long for me, or maybe i'm shooting too short a DL??? =0)

cheers

robert43

I have often wonder that my self as I own a AE ( RKT cam) do you know which AE it was the Fuel or RKT cam version. Fuel was 2011 & RKT was 2012 & 2013. I never liked the Fuel cams but love the RKT cams.
I think the only really advantage of the PEE is the limb shocks not mounted on limbs , the back bar mounting hole ( did have mounted by back back by mounting it on the back cage ) see photo in my review of Easton 4717 bow case & I been told the Z5 cams are smother.
I have thought about it but the way the Oz dollar is going I dont think it will be for another year or 2

T101

hey, have shot it a bit more, its the fuel cams, I like the short valley and draw cycle a lot. Not having the rear bushing is a bit of an issue, but one you can live with.