Jaeger grip delivery times

Fuzzy

Anyone know how long Jaeger normally take to ship grip orders (nothing complex, black on black) to mainland UK? It's coming up to a month now with nothing through the post but I thought I'd beaten the Christmas rush.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I have had them come quickly or take a while. I gather it's a small part time operation and while turn around is normally quite quick spikes in order quantities and personal circumstances can cause backlogs.

Also it has to come through UK customs and it's a busy time for them too.

But a month is getting towards the maximum wait I'd expect. It's time to make polite enquiries. Drop Paul a mail. He's a nice guy.

Geophys

I've bought couple of grips from them and they both arrived in about 2-3 weeks, so as has been said, drop them an email, they really are great to deal with.

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Mine took 2 weeks to make and is now on it's way. I was provided with full tracking. They also respond quickly to emails.

flook

yes the tracking is quite disappointing really, 2 weeks to get from Miami to Chicago, which isn't even the right direction :)

order placed 21 November, completed 30th, so 23 days so far and still in america

December 13, 2015 , 10:06 amProcessed Through Sort FacilityISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
December 13, 2015 , 12:11 amArrived at USPS FacilityCHICAGO, IL 60666
December 11, 2015 , 4:39 pmDeparted Post OfficePARMA, MI 49269
December 11, 2015 , 3:19 pmAcceptancePARMA, MI 49269
December 5, 2015Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
November 30, 2015 , 12:19 pmShipping Label CreatedPARMA, MI 49269

in no real rush, just hope its worth the wait :)

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I've had some stuff stuck in UK customs for over a week now; I suspect that it's the time of year.