Noisey compound? try these

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I've seen them on the more traditional bent recurves/barebows... never on a compound

D

Deleted member 7654

Or just get a bow that isn't noisy :raspberry
Indeed, shooting light arrows from a bow with huge stored energy in pursuit of a flat trajectory is bound to result in a lot of extraneous noise.
Let's see more self bows.
Del

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
Let's see more self bows.
Del
In the compound forum...?? ;) well, if you insist... can you spot what's going on here...??

Though yes, a heavier arrow will be quieter... the difference between my +700gr indoor arrows and 310gr field arrows is noticeable...

D

Deleted member 7654

I see, he's added cams and a moss covered long rod to an Ash sapling that's still in the ground :)
Del

T101

Or just get a bow that isn't noisy :raspberry

um I just posted the beaver balls thread for a joke really guys.:burp:

coincidentally just had someone ask me how I got my bow so quiet, well for openers its not a Hoyt....:target:

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
I don't see how that's going to quieten things down.... every time you let go, that beaver is going to scream its head off...

Valkamai

In the compound forum...?? ;) well, if you insist... can you spot what's going on here...??

Though yes, a heavier arrow will be quieter... the difference between my +700gr indoor arrows and 310gr field arrows is noticeable...
Is that the "off-road" compound ? Four wheels for handling the uneven terrain ?
Wonder if that one has got the limbs on backwards ? Or maybe they have been modified with a hacksaw ?

FrankenWhitter doesn't do standard bows.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2