Woodsplitter's Skelf

bkupris

Supporter
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Bill is at it again! New bench at No 22, (the waterfall). Great place to sit and harass the red peggers and also listen to the waterfall nearby :)

IMG_20130818.jpg IMG_20130821.jpg

woodsplitter

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Is it so named because I'm going to get a skelf in my @rse the first time I sit on it?

woodsplitter

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
I've never had anything named after me before. 'tis a privilege. Thank you. I'l try it out ASAP, but that won't be at the club shoot week-end; We're having a do for my father-in-law's 85th birthday.

BillM

I've never had anything named after me before. 'tis a privilege. Thank you. I'l try it out ASAP, but that won't be at the club shoot week-end; We're having a do for my father-in-law's 85th birthday.
Well, the other suggestion in the past was for a toilet somewhere around there so it could have been worse.

BillM

BillM

Toilet? That's what that bucket behind the tree is for :)
Amateurs! Who carries a bucket when they are out in the wilds. That's why we should carry a trowel and just bury our deposits. God also wouldn't have invented trees if he thought men didn't need to pee when out and about.

BillM

Hereward

And bushes for the ladies, mustn't forget them. :innocent:
Amateurs! Who carries a bucket when they are out in the wilds. That's why we should carry a trowel and just bury our deposits. God also wouldn't have invented trees if he thought men didn't need to pee when out and about.

BillM

woodsplitter

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Change of plan. I am in fact available to handsel this magnificent edifice. The family do is in fact on the Saturday. The error was due to an extremely unusual occurrence -The Executive Committee got it wrong. She thought the 6th was the Sunday and told me that that was when the do was..is..umm... damn it, what's the third person future tense of the verb "to be"? Anyway, Mrs Woodsplitter said that we would attending the do on the Sunday, but has now found that it is to be the Saturday. She is of course blaming her sister, in whose house the do is going to be held.
I'm confused.
-

BillM

The even better news is that there will be a tall person around to help erect the third flagpole. 'twill be good to see you.

BillM