darthTer's rest

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I was actually expecting it to be about the rest on his bow... :rolleyes:

BillM

Come on darth. Last time I shot with you it looked as though you could do with a rest by the time we got there. That's why I made it and located the seat there. Next time, on the 8th, you can take your carry-oot with you and enjoy the view I created especially for you.

BillM

BillM

In case anyone is wondering, the seat cost a pricely 50p - and a lot of sweat. All the timber was salvaged (or borrowed from the FC) so the only cost to me was the screws and glue. My time cannot have a value against it so doesn't come into the equation.

BillM

Darth Tom

What a lovely location! Maybe some more seats are in order, that way you can enjoy the view while waiting for the slow group ahead to finish shooting

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
I'd like to point out....the old yin in the photo ain't me!!!! (It's BillM...)

BillM

I'd like to point out....the old yin in the photo ain't me!!!! (It's BillM...)
Am I not allowed to sit on 'your' seat?? It was actually a really hot day on Thursday so nice to take the weight off the feet for a few minutes.

BillM

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Am I not allowed to sit on 'your' seat?? It was actually a really hot day on Thursday so nice to take the weight off the feet for a few minutes.

BillM
Just avoiding any confusion.....

bkupris

Supporter
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
It's a "real" man's bench. Notice the extra supports on the back of the bench? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What a lovely location! Maybe some more seats are in order, that way you can enjoy the view while waiting for the slow group ahead to finish shooting
Trying to talk BillM into building a BBQ pit there as well...

Craftsman

Very nice, and very thoughtful, but has completely destroyed the usual Scottish reputation about doing 'ought for nowt'!

Just as long as some Forestry H&S busybody doesn't come along and remove it for being a hazard to pedestrians!

On a more parsimonious note, I suppose Bill could just have put a back on one of those tree stumps and saved a whole heap of screws!

BillM

Very nice, and very thoughtful, but has completely destroyed the usual Scottish reputation about doing 'ought for nowt'!

Just as long as some Forestry H&S busybody doesn't come along and remove it for being a hazard to pedestrians!

On a more parsimonious note, I suppose Bill could just have put a back on one of those tree stumps and saved a whole heap of screws!
Did think about that but the tree stumps are self assembled tables [think IKEA]. Somewhere peeps can put their beer on.

BillM